Thank you so much for tuning into my video! I hope that this video inspired you to make a DIY Makeup Setting Spray of your own. This spray is truly amazing because it’s refreshing for your skin and it helps your makeup last longer, which is something all of us want after spending time applying it! If you have any questions about making this DIY Makeup Setting Spray, or any other general questions, please leave them in the comments below!
If you have any video suggestions, be sure to leave them in the comment section below. I would love to make videos that YOU want to see, and I would love to be able to communicate with you guys, so be sure to reach out to me. I am very good at responding, and love doing so. Thanks again for watching, until next time!
Recipe for the Makeup Setting Spray:
3 Tbs. Water
2 Tbs. Witch Hazel
1 Tbs. Aloe Vera Juice
3 Drops Lavender Essential Oil
3 Drops Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil
1. Combine water, witch hazel, and aloe vera juice into a container.
2. Add half of this mixture to a small spray bottle.
3. Add your essential oils to the liquid in the spray bottle.
4. Add the rest of the liquid until it reaches the neck of the bottle (Note: be sure to leave room in the bottle for the sprayer nozzle to fit inside).
5. Screw on the cap and shake bottle to mix well.
6. Apply a few sprays to your face and enjoy feeling refreshed, while having a nicely set face!
Link to Buy Lavender Essential Oil:
Link to Buy Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil:
Link to Buy Aloe Vera Juice:
Link to Buy Witch Hazel:
Link to Buy Mini Spray Bottles: